Monday, March 2, 2009

anatomy lessons

So my little guy spent the entire night screaming for apparently some unknown reason. I got up with him at 5:15 am and gave him some milk and let him run around for an hour. At about 6:30 it was back to bed for him just in time for my big guy to get up. Which was a hour earlier than usual. So needless to say I was a little tired this morning. After laying around while Peter Pan played and entertained big man I got up to shower. O was downstairs and E was in bed. I got out just in time to see O climbing the stairs so I told him to come in my room so he wouldnt wake up his brother. I of course had just got out of the shower and only had on a towel. I have gotten dressed in front of O hundreds of times but have been trying to do so less and less now that he has learned body parts. So as I am trying to get my clothes on he looks at me and say "boobs" I very politely tried to ignore him and change the subject. He then said "mommy big boobs" needless to say I dressed in a hurry and got out of the room. What do you do......................

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I tried taking a bath with son when he was really little, he couldn't even talk...he just took his little finger and started trying to poke them...needless to say that was the first and only one we shared!-LOL!

    ReplyDelete