Friday, January 30, 2009

Another reason not to leave a 2 year old unattended

So I had to work yesterday for half the day. So our morning was spent at home eating breakfast and watching noggin. I started getting ready so that I could take the boys to nana's house. We all got dressed and then I had to fix my hair. I was running around the house and I hadnt heard anything out of my oldest. Which is rare because they are usually beating each other up and the house was quite. So i yelled for him to see where he was. To which he responded "I play dido" and he was sitting quietly at the dinning room table playing with a small tub of playdough. There was a lot of stuff on the table so I cleared it out of his way so he wouldnt get playdough on everything. I went on getting ready and about 15 minutes later I went back to check on him. I was in another room and I asked if he was okay and he said "I make mess". So as I rounded the corner I saw him still quietly sitting in his chair with something all over his hands. As I looked up I realized he had lotion all over himself, his hair was matted down, the table was covered with it all while he sat there looking innocent. One quick bath later and a new set of clothes and we were ready to go. The good news to this he did remember to put up his playdough before he moved on to playing with the lotion. Never leave a quiet kid alone for very long........

No comments:

Post a Comment