Saturday, February 7, 2009

technology

so I am kind of amused by the whole idea of blogging. I would be lying if I said I didnt enjoy hearing about everyones lives and the funny stories that happen daily. It makes me feel normal because I am not the only one who goes through all the funny stuff that only moms thing are funny. I only have one complaint. In my effort to keep up with everyone I now have 2 emails, a myspace page, a facebook page, and a blog. I havent seen it yet but I feel like I should be in that movie he's just not that into you. Like someone is going to be dumping me on 5 different types of technology in order to avoid actually talking to me. I realized all of this after I spent 30 minutes just checking in on all of my pages. Dont worry I will continue to sporadically stalk the people in my life via myspace/facebook/blogspot because I am too busy to actually talk to anyone on a daily basis. All of these platforms do keep me silently connected to people and I am thankful for that on many levels. It was just a thought I had today since I didnt actually spend the day chasing little boys (had to work) so I got to a linear adult train of thought. Oh the good ole days................................

1 comment:

  1. oh come on...you don't miss the "adult" days that much do you!? LOL

    ReplyDelete